Thursday, February 4, 2010

:).....

I'm having a great day! I have a possible job comming up for March. It's really big, its for school pictures. On Sunday I have a maturnity shoot, and in about 2-3 weeks, I get to photograph their baby. I'm very excited. Aiden has his second soccer game today and his birthday party is on Saturday. He's so excited. I've taken him out of karate for the time being.. I've decided that the person teaching the activity, really has no structure and I realy don't think he's learning anything. Yes, he's learning how to behave, and pay attention. So I don't know, and he did earn his orange belt, but hasn't received it yet. I don't know, maybe I'll put him back in.

I'm starting to get baby fever pretty bad. I have a high school friend who is pregnant and it's fun to hear about her pregnancy, and it makes me miss feeling that little miracle kick around in my belly. I think pregnancy is such a magical time. Although yes at times it can be a pain with the night sweats and cramps, both of my pregnancies were a wonderful experience for me. Even Doug is starting to hold other peoples babies, and normally he doesn't care to do that. I had a friend over the other day and she started crying to he reached out and held her. Soo cute. There is always the guilt when you start to plan to have another baby, about worrying about what the other children will feel like and if you'll be able to give them as much attention.. Chloe is already jealous and she's the baby! Doug told me one day, "how can you tell her that she's not the baby anymore?" So yeah I felt bad. Aiden wants a brother. So when we actually have another baby, I would love to have another boy, although doing all the girly stuff is really fun. SO honestly, I can go with either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers