Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Egg Cup Flowers and Finger Painting!



Egg Cup Flowers

A mouth full I know.. During the summer I have decided we are going to do two projects a week.. One kids will get the big project and the other will get the baking project.. This week was Chloes week for the big project.

Part One: I started out with a carton of eggs and cut out six of the cups. I decided that both kids were going to get to paint them. I layed some butcher paper down so we wouldnt make a mess on the table, gave them both a paint brush and let them go to town. This part of the project was very short since all they needed to do was paint the inside and outside of the cups.. We left them to dry and decided to let them finish is the next day.


Part Two: Chloe got to finger paint the grass and the sun. She did such a great job and was so very patient. After everything was dry, we glued the cups to the canvas on top of the stems and glues buttons in the middle of the cups.. For added security I added a stitch to each button to secure everything to the canvas..
....and Voila!

Happy Crafting!!
xoxo~ Rowan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers