Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Ok....


.. So I'm brand new to this blogger site.. I havn't really written a blog in quite a while, but here we go. We've been on Ft. Irwin for a little over 3 months now, although it seems like I've been here for a year. I have my days where I get extremely homesick. And it's funny because I crave to be in three different places all at the same time.. Florida, Maryland and Illinois. This past week I was in a very big slump, and very angry. Anyways, so far I've met a few really cool people on this base and tomorrow I'm signing up to be part of the wives club. I also started to host a vendor table for my photography buisness at the wives club meetings. I've got to many ideas, now I just need to put out the money to show off the products I'm going to sell in my "Embellished Photo Boutique". I'm quite excited. I ordered some new print to add to my table, and now I have to work on decorating my actual table.. I think I'm going to buy some cream colored, so light green and some light pink colored foe-satin fabric to cascade around the photos and merchandise..
On another note.. My son is turning 6 on Saturday! He also has his first soccer game that morning. So of course I will be going picture crazy! I think I however will be more excited for outdoor soccer.. I'll be able to get more angles than having to sit behind a fiberglass wall. Non the less, it'll be a lot of fun. We are having his birthday party the following Saturday on the 5th of February. Unfortunatly I didn't realize it was a 4 day weekend for the people on rotation, so I havn't gotten very many RSVPs. During 4 days those families get a hotel and spend the weekend away. I think I've gotten a total of 4. No fun! We'll see what happens.. We still have a whole week for people to call and say they're comming. So my fingers are crossed.
Thants all for now! Later gaters!

1 comment:

  1. I love the blogbackground!!! I can tell you how to make a header for it like mine! Welcome to the world of blogging!

    ReplyDelete

Followers